Czech Customer Support Agent (home based)
We are searching for new colleagues to join our call center team on long-term bases. Your main tasks would be to handle phone calls and upselling products.
Come and challenge yourself in our international, remotely working team, because what else could be a better place to work than from home!
- Inbound customer service tasks with upselling activities
- Answering incoming phone calls in Czech in a timely matter
- Native Czech and fluent English language knowledge
- 1+ year experience in contact center/outbound/telesales environment is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work minimum 20-25 hours per week – between 8AM-9PM CEST (Monday-Sunday)
- Being on time and available for given shifts
- Informing employer of any illness or any obstacle that prevents you from working as soon asap
- Giving three weeks’ notice in advance about Holiday requests or residing project, to Employer
- Giving immediate feedback in any difficulties or issues with the used programs
- Participation on all required training
- Substitution of other agents if needed
- Help with any additional administrative tasks on campaign
- Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management. Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible
Work type: home-based, freelancer partnership (contract through our website, where you need to accept our GTC. You will be able to reach our GTC(General Terms and Conditions) after you register on our site.
Project Training: Week of June 25th, 2018
Potential work start: Week of July 2nd, 2018
Payment: Done monthly, in the first ten working days of the month following the worked month. We pay through our prevailing payment platform. You can find the details and choose the payment method (default: PAYONEER) on your Cloudagents profile.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
- We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
- We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
If you would like to apply, click here:
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org