German Customer Support Agent (home based)
Have you ever imagined working from your comfort of your home? We are looking for candidates who are native German, with high level English to join our home based customer service desk. If you are looking to start a career in Customer Service or are looking to gain professional experience this fantastic opportunity is initially for you!
Come and challenge yourself in our international, cloud based customer service team!
- Handling phone calls and incoming messages in German, in a timely matter
- Escalate problems in English for Second Line Help-desk
- Participation on all required training
- Substitution of other agents if needed
- Being on time and available for given shifts
- Giving immediate feedback in case of any difficulties or issues with the used programs
- Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management. Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible
- Native German and high level English language knowledge
- Solid computer skills - IT background is an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German / English
- Precision of data entry
- Able to work minimum 20 hours a week.
- Attend training: provided by CloudAgents and our partner
Work type: Permanent work from home, freelancer partnership
Work Environment Requirements
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or sign-up here!