Healthcare Appointment Consultant
Cloudagents a UCC company is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. Cloudagents a UCC company provides OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in all languages and is currently looking for a talented individual for our international team.
Our partner is a leading full-service provider of global patient enrollment and retention solutions for the life sciences industry.
- Taking inbound calls from clients who wish to complete the survey and going through the health issues-related survey questions with them over the phone
- Making outbound calls and trying to persuade people to fill out health-related questionnaires to see if they are eligible for different medical check
- Reaching out to people who would like to take part in clinical studies and make an appointment with them at the respective doctor they chose during the prescreening that has been done before
- Being on time and available for given shifts
- Participation on all required training
- Substitution of other agents if needed
- Giving immediate feedback in case of any difficulties or issues with the used programs
- This service is supported on the following languages: French, Dutch, Polish, Ukranian, Spanish, German, Latvian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Belgian, Danish, US, Hebrew and Italian.
- 1- 2 years experience in call/contact center in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications
- Able to work minimum 5-6 hours daily
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Personal computer or laptop with Windows 7/8/10 (Mac is not supported!)
- Broadband cable internet connection
- We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system on your computer, which needs to be tested
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
- We mentor our agents and monitor their progress
- Training will last for one week (held before the project launch date) and is paid
How to apply:
- If you would like to join us, please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply To Job function.
For more exciting news about UCC Cloud, please visit our News & Media page. Alternatively, follow us on social media as well for more quick updates about our daily life. We are present on Facebook and LinkedIn as well.