Cloudagents is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. Cloudagents provides OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with more than 12,000 Native Speakers in 150+ languages and is currently looking for a talented individual for our international team.
Would you like to be the leader of a global HR operation? CloudAgents will open new doors for you in the cloud and you can effectively manage the current team across APAC, EMEA and American markets using the most innovative cloud technology.
- Ensures that HR policies and company initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Works closely with the recruitment manager to ensure that the right agents and workers are hired in time at the most cost-effective rate.
- Organizes and conducts interviews, screens CV’s, keep track of the recruitment process
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience in the relevant field, such as HR Generalist, HR officer
- People oriented, and results driven
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- HR best practices
How to apply:
- If you would like to join us, please send your CV and motivation letter in English with your salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org