Native French speakers wanted for Mystery Shopping
About the project:
• Project Details: Outbound Mystery-Shopper Survey
• Partner: Our partner is the European market leader in market research for the automotive industry
• Task: Acting as a mystery shopper purchasing tires in a given market
• Training: provided by CloudAgents
• Payment: Per Completed Survey (in general agents are able to complete 7-10 surveys per hour); forwarded through Paypal at the begining of month, after worked month
• Region: France
• Type: Long Term
• Working Hours: Flexible working hours (minimum 20 hours per week - Monday to Saturday).
Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience in lead generation and/or customer support is a plus
Precision of data entry and great listening skills
Native French (European dialect) and Fluent English language knowledge
Good communiaction skills
Work Environment Requirements:
Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the home of the agents)
USB Headset (a separate microphone and loudspeakers are not enough to manage calls)
Computer or Laptop with Windows platform
Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not enough to manage calls)
We use cloud based call center technology - You will need to download our call handling program, which needs to be tested before you start to work with us.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project.
Join us today!