Native Russian Customer Service Agents
We are searching for new colleagues to join our call center team on long-term bases. Your main tasks would be to answer incoming tickets, phone calls and e-mails and give first level Help desk support.
Come and challenge yourself in our international, remotely working team, because what else could be a better place to work than from home!
Our Client is a global company that develops the next generation of navigation and infotainment systems for the biggest automotive companies around the world. and this is what we are going to support them in by providing excellent customer support.
- Answering phone calls and incoming messages in Russian, in a timely matter
- Escalate problems in English for Second Line Help-desk
- Native Russian and high level English language knowledge
- Solid computer skills - IT background is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Russian / English
- Precision of data entry
- Able to work minimum 4 hours between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday
- Attend training: provided by CloudAgents and our partner
Work type: Permanent work from home, freelancer partnership (90 days probation period)
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries