Native Spanish (With European Spanish) Customer Service Agents
Have you ever imagined working for one of the largest European companies FROM HOME? If you are looking to start a career in Customer Service or are looking to gain professional experience this fantastic opportunity is initially for you!
Checking and confirming newly registered customers data, with outbound calls and answering inbound calls according to FAQs. Our Client runs their own platform that aims to be the de facto market standard for people choosing cars across Europe. The site provides vast amounts of data on different car models and equipments, with the aim of hosting the most up-to-date dataset in the industry, containing over 5,000 car models and trims and about five million configuration options.
- Native European Spanish and high level English language knowledge
- Solid computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish (European)/ English
- Precision of data entry
- Able to work minimum 4 hours in CEST/CET time between 8:30am-8:30pm Monday-Sunday
- Attend training: provided by CloudAgents and our partner
Work type: Permanent work from home, freelancer partnership (60 days probation period)
Work Environment Requirements
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.