Native Spanish (With European Spanish) Customer Service Agents
Have you ever imagined working for one of the largest European companies FROM HOME? We are looking for candidates who are native Spanish (with European Spanish), with high level English to join our world wide known Client’s home based customer service desk. If you are looking to start a career in Customer Service or are looking to gain professional experience this fantastic opportunity is initially for you!
- Handling tickets, phone calls and incoming messages in Spanish, in a timely matter
- Escalate problems in English for Second Line Help-desk
- Native European Spanish and high level English language knowledge
- Solid computer skills - IT background is an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish / English
- Precision of data entry
- Able to work minimum 4 hours in CEST/CET time between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday
- Attend training: provided by CloudAgents and our partner
Work type: Permanent work from home, freelancer partnership (90 days probation period)
Work Environment Requirements
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV to email@example.com.