Order Management & Technical Support Ageint in German
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in all languages and we are currently looking for talented individuals for our international team. If you would like to be a member of a great, dynamic Team, we are looking for you!
- Partner: Our Client is a worldwide manufacturer of high-quality outdoor power equipment. They are the leaders in producing lawn mowers, trimmers, and utility vehicles for individual or industrial use. Their products can be found all over the world in home improvement stores, mass retailers, and online.
- This service is supported on the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Finnish, German.
- Tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling of customer requests via calls, chat, and emails
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to the utility vehicles
- Customer consulting, forwarding to the specialist department if necessary
- Clarification of queries, giving information about delivery time, prices, spare part locations, delivery time
- Providing spare part documentation to the customer
- Troubleshooting, failure search, consulting about the product and its maintenance
- Quality check of T1 processes which cannot be handled and if necessary forwarding to T2
- Training: mandatory, paid project training before the campaign starts
- Opening hours: from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M. local time, Monday to Friday
- 1-2 years of experience in Helpdesk / Customer Support
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Positive atitude towards cross- and upselling
- Attention to detail, logical thinking
- Good perception, spacial sense
- Ability to prioritise within tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications
- Ability to work at least 5-6 hours a day
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above) and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
- We use cloud based call center technology
- You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
- We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries