1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Cloudagents cPlc. via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in Hungary;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Cloudagents cPlc., |
we or us
|Cloudagents cPlc., a company incorporated in Hungary with registered number 01-10-049798 whose registered office is at Lurdy House, Könyves Kálmán Krt. 12-14., Budapest, H-1097;|
|EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Cloudagents cPlc. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Cloudagents cPlc. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.cloudagents.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Cloudagents cPlc. is the "data controller". This means that Cloudagents cPlc. determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
3. DATA COLLECTED
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- email address;
4. HOW WE COLLECT DATA
1. We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
5. DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
1. Cloudagents cPlc. will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when users submit an inquiry about Cloudagents' services;
6. DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
7. OUR USE OF DATA
2. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
8. WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
1. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- any of our group companies or affiliates - to ensure proper administration of the inquirer needs and offer the best possible solution;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - as Cloudagents uses MiniCRM tool (provided by MiniCRM Plc. with registration number 01-10-047449 registered in Hungary at 1075 Budapest, Madách Imre út 13-14.) to register inquiries on its business services, and Google Analytics (provided by Google LLC. and its affiliates registered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States);
9. KEEPING DATA SECURE
1. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
2. We are certified to PCI DSS, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. This family of standards help us manage your Data and keep it secure.
3. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.
10. DATA RETENTION
2. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
2. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For Hungary, this is the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. The Authority may be contacted via:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via web at www.naih.hu
- via post or in personal at 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C
4. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
13. CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Cloudagents cPlc. to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||Strictly necessary cookies enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features, such as automatic forwarding to the least busy server.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Marketing cookies||They allow us to identify the audience of our website and information they browse in their session.|
5. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
6. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
9. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Hungary. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian courts.
You may contact Cloudagents cPlc. by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
|Cookie Type||Description of Cookie||Consent||Lifespan|
|Strictly necessary cookies||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.||Not required||End of browsing session|
|Analytical and performance cookies (Third-Party)||Analytics cookies helps us monitor and improve our website and services by recording things like what pages are being looked at and for how long.||Required||Defined by Google|
|Marketing||Cookies which help us determine details about audience of the Website and their habits while browsing information in the session.||Required||Defined by Google|
Effective from: 01 October 2018