Sports Ninja - EURO2020
What is more fun than playing games together with your friends? Create your own league within 1 minute! With our Client’s platform you can play the entire year around the biggest sports events. Playing fantasy sports you put together your own team of athletes and score points based on the actual sports results.
We’ve teamed up with the absolute no. 1 in fantasy sports and are looking for black-belted football sensei who will generate leads for the EURO2020 football games.
Are you a genuine football-fan? Do you wait the Euro and World Cups every 2 years sitting at the edge of your seats? Have you also been gifted with the ability to sell basically anything because you are that persuasive?
- Agents are required to call local companies with at least 30 employees
- Agents are required to get in touch with the person responsible for the organization of fun activities for employees and/or customers at the respective company
- Generate qualified leads for EURO2020 that are processed as new opportunities and send these to the Sales Team in their system
- Convince the companies to be part of a crazy sports event with lots of fun and team spirit throughout the EURO2020
- Native French/German with fluent English.
- Sales, Telesales or Lead Generation experience is a must
- Exceptional communication skills -both written and verbal- and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Positive, friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Customer-centric, helpful, patient personality
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Personal computer or laptop with Windows 8/10 (Mac is not supported!)
- Broadband cable internet connection
- We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system on your computer, which needs to be tested
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
- We mentor our agents and monitor their progress
- Training will last for one week (held before the project launch date) and is paid
How to apply:
- If you would like to join us, please send your English CV to: email@example.com or use the Apply To Job function.
For more exciting news about UCC Cloud, please visit our News & Media page. Alternatively, follow us on social media as well for more quick updates about our daily life. We are present on Facebook and LinkedIn as well.