We are looking for a supervisor - an agile, committed team member on our Debrecen site! In this role you will be responsible for day to day operations for small and mid-sized projects! The deliverables will remain the same throughout your journey, however the size and the complexity of the projects will differ! You will be closely working with all departments at the company, making sure that everyone who is involved in the project are meeting the expectations set by CloudAgents and the client.
- Responsible for the delivery of Managed Services
- Ensure the Services are delivered to a consistently exceptional standard and as defined in the SOWs
- Develop clear service strategies, objectives, and goals
- Service Level Management and analysis of historical reports to identify service improvements
- Monitor detailed KPIs to ensure the effective day to day operations of the Service
- Work quickly to resolve any Service issues and ensure continuous improvement
- Work with the Head of Service Delivery and other SL’s to implement effective training, reporting, process, and quality programs
- Work with Cloudagents’ customers and represent Managed Services in customer meetings as required
- Responsible for ensuring effective personnel management within the team
- Responsible for building an effective working relationship and gain the trust of the client.
- Campaign daily operations management: coordinating & assigning tasks, scheduling and monitoring attendance, supporting agents and supervisors with daily work and performance development
- Deal with high complexity cases, tasks, calls, complaints solving
- Training of new colleagues and ensuring their flawless integration within the team
- Use standard operating procedures as provided by management
- Ensure profitable operation by promoting adherence to required quality & efficiency indicators
- 2-3 years in IT / a multi-national environment Customer service
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English, with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels, both externally and internally
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Industry specific qualifications good to have but not essential
How to apply:
- If you would like to join us, please send your CV and motivation letter in English with your salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more exciting news about UCC Cloud, please visit our News & Media page. Alternatively, follow us on social media as well for more quick updates about our daily life. We are present on Facebook and LinkedIn as well.